Friday, January 7, 2011

An Old Friend


Despite trying to get out and shoot a little during the work week, I struck out until this morning.

I was enjoying my walk when suddenly I spotted someone from my past. Small, chunky, and feathered....he looked as handsome as ever, proudly showing off his home.

Clearly he was thrilled to see me.

It has been a pretty slow owl season so far and hopefully this was a sign of things picking up.

Is anything cuter?


Here are a couple from the park.  I can't resist shooting in the snow.  My camera probably hates it but I love it. 






2 comments:

  1. Awww, how cute. I also love the park in winter, we're so lucky to have it close by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You managed to capture the park's magic, and one of its VIP guests. Awesome shots!!!

    ReplyDelete