Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fishin' Magician

As much shooting luck as I had yesterday, the opposite was true today.  All creatures, furred and feathered, took off when they saw me.  I did see a beautiful coyote in the distance but he too disappeared before I could get close enough to take a photo.

Fishin' Magician!
There was one high point though.  This gull, who I had been watching for a while, seemed to be taking it easy.  I looked away and he must have done some hocus pocus because he produced this huge fish!   Not a great shot because he was off in the distance, but it was fun watching him try to rangle the poor fish in.


Black-Capped Chickadee
Also a few other critters like this cute chickadee (one tried to land on my lens!)
but the lighting was terrible today.

No comments:

Post a Comment