Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Boys

Despite my best efforts, I pretty much struck out on a quick drive in north Durham except for a LOT of crows, and a beautiful coyote who streaked across a field kicking up snow.  You'd think that would have made a great shot but when the camera is accidentally set to manual focus, well let's just say it was one that got away.  I didn't feel too bad though because he was way off in the distance, so instead of clicking away madly I just enjoyed watching him.

A Chickadee felt sorry for me and took a minute to pose before heading back to the seed pile that someone had scattered for him and his buddies.


Determined to take a photo of SOMETHING canine I enlisted my own resident coyote decendents, Osgrrr and Johnny, into yet another backyard photo shoot. 
"Osgrrr"

"Johnny"

4 comments:

  1. ...isn't it nice that we can always fall back on our puppinskies, Chris, when it's quiet out there??!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Very handsome boys :) Did you ever think of entering our calendar contest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos of your boys. Nothing better than sitting outside with your boys. Great shots

    ReplyDelete