Sunday, June 1, 2014

Horsing Around

I had an amazing opportunity to work on my photography skills with three beautiful horses.  I figured I was pretty comfortable photographing dogs, so how hard could photographing horses be?

Hard!

I've learned a lot doing this shoot and hope to have more opportunities to photograph horses. Processing these photos is a pleasure, the animals are so beautiful!

I had been hoping for a photo with all three side by side, but once I got in with them I realized how hard that would be.  This shot took a very long time to get.  I wish I could say it was due to my skill, but it was definitely more patience than skill that got me this shot.

Strike, Thunder and Jethro.

This is one of my favourites.  It is impossible to take a bad photo of Jethro.

Thunder, snacking in the field
Jethro, Strike and Thunder
Beautiful Strike




No comments:

Post a Comment